An Easy Dinner

From a favorite blog
Allison and I

When I first started getting into veg cooking, my friend Allison suggested I check out a blog called "Peas and Thank You." Within the posts, I found fantastic recipes, family values, and confirmation that our lifestyle is one that works--even with kids. If you haven't read any of Mama Pea's posts, or checked out her cookbook, get off your computer and do it now :) 

Last night's dinner came to us courtesy of the Peas. Many of the recipes I make with frequency are Mama Pea's, and when I had a craving for spaghetti last night, I knew where to turn

I'll let the photos do the talking, but our add-ins were eggplant, zucchini, onion, red pepper, tempeh, basil, a little red wine, and garlic. Delicious! A special thanks to my sous chef for all of the chopping while I was stuck in traffic!









Tonight's dinner was another batch of brussels sprouts--I promise I have something good up my sleeve to share tomorrow!

We hope you're having a great week!
E&R

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

South America 2016: On to Manuel Antonio

Barclays in Bali: Busy Sunday

Barclays in Bali: Ubud on foot