Happy Valentine's Day!

(posted by Emily)

And when I say Happy Valentine's Day, what I really mean is: Happy House of Cards Season 2 Day! I will state for the record that I am insanely jealous of all of you with snow/weather days today. The idea of a day of binge-watching this incredible show sounds amazing right now. So enjoy it for me, okay?


via
For those of you stuck at work, here's a fun little quiz to test your HoC knowledge. If anyone finds a House of Cards "which character are you?" quiz, send it my way!

The best part about today, though, is we are off to Houston to see the Stevens clan! Can't wait for a fun weekend with great friends :) 

Have a wonderful day, however you choose to celebrate! 
--E&R

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

South America 2016: On to Manuel Antonio

Barclays in Bali: Busy Sunday

Barclays in Bali: Ubud on foot