Top Ten: Foods I miss now that I'm vegan

(posted by Emily)

Yeah, I'll say it. There are non-vegan foods that I really miss sometimes. Don't get me wrong, I love my vegan life and wouldn't trade the way I eat now. But sometimes, I just really want a bagel. 


Top Ten: Foods I miss now that I'm vegan


1) Cream cheese. This Philadelphia cream cheese commercial gets me every time.

via

2) Toasted bagels with cream cheese
via

3) Scallops
via

4) Shrimp cocktail. It makes me (only a little) sad to know I'll never try this
via

5) Jeni's non-sorbet flavors
via

6) Chocolate with caramel
via

7) Red Velvet everything (good thing Sprinkles has a vegan RV cupcake!)
my midwestern friends know what this is (via)

8) Goat cheese
via

9) The Playboy Roll
via
10) That blueberry goat cheese log from Trader Joe's, with their gorgonzola crackers
via

via

Now I'm hungry. 

--E&R

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

South America 2016: On to Manuel Antonio

Barclays in Bali: Busy Sunday

Barclays in Bali: Ubud on foot