Top Ten: Foods that Rick misses :)

(posted by Emily) 

After my post this week about foods that I miss, Rick and I started talking about the things he misses. Luckily, I convinced him to let me share them with you :)

Top Ten: Foods that Rick misses now that he is vegan

1) Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich
via
2) Cheese and pepperoni
via
3) Salami sandwiches
via
4) Queso dip
via
5) Bloomin onions
via
6) T bone steak
via
7) Tartar sauce
via
8) Reeses PB cups
via
9) Chicken wings
via
10) Traditional ramen
via

While Rick and I were talking about his list, he reminded me of a few more things I love that somehow didn't make my list--hot dogs, crab rangoon, and fried bologna and onion sandwiches. Yum. 

.....aaaaand now I'm hungry again. 

--E&R

Comments

  1. This definitely makes me hungry, too, but I do have to say... I still eat (limited amounts) of meat, but I made cauliflower with hot sauce for the Super Bowl and felt like I may never eat a chicken wing again. Yummmm.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

South America 2016: On to Manuel Antonio

Barclays in Bali: Busy Sunday

Barclays in Bali: Ubud on foot