A Restaurant Photo Essay: Wild Food Cafe (London)

(posted by Emily) 

When I was putting together my London Top Ten post, I realized I had never finished uploading all of the pictures from our trip to the Olympics on to Facebook. So, better late than never, I made a final album last night and shared all of the photos. Rick and I had a good time looking through them and reminiscing. We of course loved seeing all of the events and going sightseeing, but we especially loved the food. 

One of our favorite stops was Wild Food Cafe in Neal's Yard. The atmosphere is warm and inviting, and their food is outstanding. I've been following their posts on Instagram and Twitter, and even signed up for their weekly email with recipes and tips. If you follow my recipes board on Pinterest, you may have noticed I just pinned their recipe for Sweet Potato Fritters with Coconut Aioli!

Because it's been so long since we've visited, I can't remember all of the specifics about the food we ate there. We visited on two separate occasions, and I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves :)


chocolate milkshake
raw chocolate cupcake--gotta have dessert first!
bruschetta with avocado--the old header image on suckstobevegan :)

the view into Neal's yard
hummus and toasty bread
dolmas
burger
hot chocolate
salad
London 2012 bunting 
the creator of Monty Python lived here

Can't wait to go back! But maybe I should finish our London 2012 scrapbook first......
--E&R

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

South America 2016: On to Manuel Antonio

Barclays in Bali: Busy Sunday

Barclays in Bali: Ubud on foot