Curried Tempeh Wraps

(posted by Emily)

A few weeks ago, I posted a number of recipes that looked inspiring to me on Pinterest. I made stuffed pepper for us not long after that, but it has taken a few weeks for me to try out the Curried Tempeh Wraps from Allyson Kramer. I figured wraps would be an easy, packable lunch and we were both really pleased with how they turned out!

Following the recipe, I browned my tempeh in coconut oil and put it in a large mixing bowl.



I added apple, shallot, and cucumber, the curry powder and mayo, and a bit of agave instead of peach preserves.



The mixture reminded me of a chicken or tuna salad, and I have been storing it in a tupperware until it is time to wrap up. I made the salad on Saturday afternoon, and it has held up well in the fridge.


We have some much Swiss chard in the garden, we don't know what to do with it all--this has been the perfect way to use some up!




A great, filling lunch that eats cleanly and travels well. You should give it a try!
--E&R

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

South America 2016: On to Manuel Antonio

Barclays in Bali: Busy Sunday

Barclays in Bali: Ubud on foot