Top Ten: Restaurants in LA

(posted by Emily)

When I was putting this list together, I decided I can't call it our favorites list--there are too many places in other cities where we love to eat, so here is a list of our most-frequented establishments in Los Angeles. I highly recommend you give them a try!

Top Ten: Restaurants in LA

1) Sage Organic Vegan Bistro - Culver City and Echo Park

via
2) Sushi Gone Wild - Torrance


3) Veggie Grill - multiple SoCal locations

via
4) Native Foods - multiple SoCal locations

via
5) Crossroads Kitchen - Los Angeles (West Hollywood)

via
6) El Tarasco - multiple SoCal loactions

via
7) Mendicino Farms - multiple SoCal locations

via
8) Juliano's Planet Raw - West Hollywood
via
9) Gracias Madre - West Hollywood

via
10) Chipotle - I know, I know. This is a cheap number ten. But it's a great go-to vegan option in a hurry, and you can find them almost everywhere now!

Hope you are having a great day!
--E&R

Comments

  1. I am going to give some of these a try during Spring Break! Thanks for the list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

South America 2016: On to Manuel Antonio

Barclays in Bali: Busy Sunday

Barclays in Bali: Ubud on foot