Flashback Friday: San Francisco

(posted by Emily)

I've been working on a video project at work for the past two weeks (shout out to the Leadership Academy video team!) and have been using my trusty Flip Cam. The camera was a Christmas present from my Grandma Laich during my year as an LC and as I was looking through the videos, I found some great clips from the weekend Rick and I spent in San Francisco. Enjoy!

Riding the trolley
video

Lombard St. 
video

The Golden Gate Bridge (with special guest appearance by Karl the Fog)

video

video

video

Street musicians in the park

video

The trolley at night

video

Truly, we have always loved to travel. It was only fitting that I had a job that took me all over the country in the first year of our relationship, because it gave us a chance to see lots of great places together!

Have a great weekend!
--E&R

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

South America 2016: On to Manuel Antonio

Barclays in Bali: Busy Sunday

Barclays in Bali: Ubud on foot