Top Ten: Things I am Pinning

(posted by Emily)

Top Ten: Thing I am Pinning

1) This idea for a stenciled wall 




2) Ideas for puppy parents




3) How to make a potato barrel planter




4) Ideas for sea glass jewelry, to make with the glass I foraged for this summer 




5) Twine letter wreath ideas for fall




6) New ways to update my terrarium




7) Bar cart ideas--not to use to store alcohol, but to use as a moveable side board table in the dining room




8) A how-to guide for fabric photo mats




9) This super simple watermelon mint soda recipe, which we actually have in the True Brews book at home and made this weekend!




10) This snack I can't wait to try!



Happy pinning!
--E&R



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

South America 2016: On to Manuel Antonio

Barclays in Bali: Busy Sunday

Barclays in Bali: Ubud on foot